The Starflash Signal Mirror is lighter than glass and is practically indestructible. It floats, which means you can recover the mirror if you inadvertently drop it overboard. Possibly most important, however, is the trademarked StarFlash® technology that allows you to aim the flash as far as the eye can see with pinpoint precision.
Best results with the StarFlash Signal Mirror are achieved when the air is clear and the sun is far above the horizon. However, visible signal flashes can be produced even on hazy or overcast days. Signal flashes can be seen even when you cannot see the aircraft, boat, or other means of rescue.
- Made of 100% lexan polycarbonate
- Lanyard hole for attachment
- Mirrored surface: vacuum desposition metalization
- Targeting star: retroreflective fabric
- Size HxWxD: 3" x 2" x 0.25" (76 x 51 x 6mm)
- Weight: 0.7 oz. (20g)