Supply for the 100% Canadian Sabertooth Mk II SKS aluminum stock from Matador Arms has been tight since they were introduced - we just can't keep them in stock!
Update as of 27 June 2018: we have Blacks, Woodland Digital Camo and FDEs all in stock and available!The SABERTOOTH MK-II features solid aircraft-grade aluminum construction (it is literally carved from a solid block of aluminum!), precision machined for a drop-in fit to nearly all variations of the time-tested SKS.
The unique, high quality and versatile platform/chassis allows users to adapt their rifle to any configuration, based on the AR-15 platform: standard AR-15 pistol grips and buttstocks can be added, and the stock has unlimited mounting options of accessories on a rigid aluminum quad rail hand-guard - including reflex dot sights!
• New: The SABERTOOTH MK-II is compatible with the original fixed internal magazine, duckbill style mags and with SKS-D and M models.
• New: The removable dustcover block enables easy cleaning and service, and seamlessly blends with the chassis when installed.
• The SABERTOOTH MK-II is recessed at the rear of the receiver to allow the optional addition of a top rail over the receiver - https://colonelmustard.ca/products/sks-optics-rail-full-length-weaver-receiver-mount
• New: The styling has been improved with lines now 'flowing' through the stock.
• Weight: 2.09 lbs (947g) - the Mk I was a little heavier at 2.2 lbs
• Length: 19.7" (50cm) - the Mk I was a fraction longer at 19.9"
• Picatinny rail lengths:
Top - 5.5" (12 slots)
Bottom - 6.3" (15 slots)
Sides - 8.1" (17 slots)
Model: Matador Arms Corp MACSKSSTWDC2 (MAC607)
The last two pics are of customer builds - thanks Phil from Quebec and Trevor from BC!
This new pistol grip is the perfect accompaniment to the Sabertooth stock in Woodland Digital Camo: Enforcer Grip