Tactical gear needs to be versatile in order to earn its place in your rucksack. When you need a single piece of gear that serves hundreds of uses, turn to the Gruntline™ multifunctional elastic cord by McNett® Tactical. Gruntline is a flexible utility line that stretches up to 7 ft. This natural rubber braided cord holds up to 20 lbs. and is ideal for use as a lanyard, clothesline, tie-down strap, pack strap, emergency sling - you name it.
Plus, Gruntline has a wide array of medical uses including arm sling, I.V. support and tourniquet. You’ll find more uses for this high-performance utility line than any other piece of gear.
So ditch the dangerous bungee cords and grab this indispensable tool. Trust us - you’ll be glad you grabbed a Gruntline by McNett Tactical.
- Elastic Cord Offers Hundreds of Uses for Armed Services
- Braided Utility Line Holds Up To 20 lbs.
- Flexible Line Stretches Up To 7 ft.
- Attaches To Itself or Other Objects using strong plastic clips
- Holds Maps, Photos, Flashlights, Clothing, Water Bottles, Helmets, MREs and GPS Devices
- Use as a Clothesline (no pegs required), Tie-Down Strap, Foxhole Line, Camouflage Holder, Belt or Retention Line
- Emergency Uses Include I.V. Support, Arm Sling, Water Drip Line, Animal Snare or Sling Shot
- Constructed of Natural Dry Rubber
- Weight with packaging: 74g (2.6oz)