A new range of Colonel Mustard muzzle brakes and flash hiders!
Whilst made overseas, the quality of these brakes is almost on a par with the brakes we carry from our Canadian-made suppliers.
This is the Cross design - an interesting open triple port brake with excess metal removed to form a cross or plus when you look along the bore axis - making the brake light but still effective. Comes with a jam nut as well as a crush washer.
• Screws onto standard M14 x 1 threaded barrels (with 7.62mm bore) - as used on the VZ. 58 and derivatives, such as the CZ 858 - this is a Right Hand (RH) thread
• Muzzle brake has three chambers with 9 ports (three on the top) that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for faster follow-up shots
• There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
• CNC machined steel construction with smooth black Nitrate coating
• Crush washer AND Jam Nut included to aid fitment
• Dimensions: 2.46" x 1.00" x 1.00"
• Weight: 3.65 oz. (103g)
• Bore diameter: 0.34"
The TARHR handguard removal tool is the best we've found at installing our muzzle brakes - the non-marring finish of the plastic coating is perfect for inserting through the brake and then twisting on to crush the washer and keep it all straight and tight. Just ensure that you don't turn too far - if you back off you will need a new crush washer!