A new range of Colonel Mustard muzzle brakes and flash hiders!
Whilst made overseas, the quality of these brakes is almost on a par with the brakes we carry from our Canadian-made suppliers.
• Screws onto standard AR-15/M4/M16 ½" x 28 threaded barrels (with .223 / 5.56 bore)
• This thread is also commonly used on .22 LR, .22 Mag and .17 HMR rifles - all of which are able to benefit from using this muzzle brake
• Muzzle brake has three chambers with 9 ports that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for faster follow-up shots
• There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
• CNC machined steel construction with smooth black Nitrate coating
• Crush washer AND Jam Nut included to aid fitment
• Dimensions: 2.47" x 1.10" x 0.87"
• Weight: 3.96 oz.
The TARHR handguard removal tool is the best we've found at installing our muzzle brakes - the non-marring finish of the plastic coating is perfect for inserting through the brake and then twisting on to crush the washer and keep it all straight and tight. Just ensure that you don't turn too far - if you back off you will need a new crush washer!