When you need to cut down on space and weight, you want gear that serves double duty, like the Ultra Compact Microfibre Towel by McNett® Tactical. So much more than just a quick drying, absorbent towel, Our Towels are Tools™ and also act as wind blocks, sun shades, slings, shemaghs and blankets. With patented sewn grommets that can be used as tie-downs and two included retention straps to secure the towel, the Ultra Compact Microfibre Towel has it all, including a *SILVADUR™ silver antimicrobial treatment and mesh-lined toiletry bag with quiet zippers.
So ditch the standard issue towel and see what everyone’s been talking about. You’ll be glad you made the switch to an Ultra Compact Microfibre Towel by McNett Tactical.
Our Towels are Tools
- *SILVADUR Silver Antimicrobial Ions Inhibit the Growth of Odour Causing Bacteria and Fungi
- Absorbent Towel Soaks Up Large Volumes of Liquid
- Quick Drying Microfibre Fabric Dries Faster Than Standard Issue Towels Inhibiting Odours
- Our Towels are Tools: Wind Block, Sun Shade, Sling, Shemagh, Absorbent Wrap, Blanket
- Included Coyote Brown Mesh Lined Toiletry Bag Features Wet/Dry Storage and Quiet Zippers
- Lightweight and Ultra Compact
- Patented Sewn Grommets for Tie Downs
- Snap Loop with Enlarged Name Tag Attaches to Clothing, Gear or Equipment
- Gently Removes Oil, Dirt and Perspiration from Hands, Face and Body
- Includes Two Retention Straps to Secure Microfiber Towel, Gear or Clothing
- Available in Medium (20" x 40"), Large (30" x 50") and Extra-Large (35"x 62")
- Towel available in OD Green or Coyote
- Weight of towel and bag with packaging: 141g (5.0oz)
Our microfiber towels have always led the pack in terms of versatility and features. From patented sewn grommets, snap loops and retention straps to the free toiletry bag. Now that we’ve added the SILVADUR treatment by Dow consumers can grab the towel that truly has it all.
The SILVADUR silver antimicrobial technology offers superior performance over the competition. SILVADUR's patented technology delivers silver ions to fabric surfaces and activates them in the presence of undesirable bacteria. Only SILVADUR uses the world's most advanced intelligent control mechanism to deliver this technology. During testing, after 50 rigorous launderings, SILVADUR still had a 99% antimicrobial control rate against bacteria and fungi.
In addition, SILVADUR has been approved as non-toxic by the International OEKO-TEX® Association. Tested at 10 times the recommended dosage and use levels, SILVADUR is proven to neither irritate nor cause sensitizations in humans. It is truly a durable antimicrobial that can stand up to real life.