Finally, a muzzle brake solution specifically made for 6.5 Creedmoor rifles that is beautifully made in Canada for less than 60 bucks! Nice job Matador Arms!
Brand new from Matador Arms: The Hammerhead - a range of seven screw-on and one pin-on, made-in-Canada, muzzle brakes designed to fit eight different sets of firearms:
• New: 1/2" x 28 Thread Pitch - 9mm - fits JRC, etc.
• New: 1/2" x 36 Thread Pitch - 9mm - fits AR-15 in 9mm, etc.
Beautifully designed, manufactured and finished, these lightweight and slim muzzle brakes will complement any platform with performance that matches the great looks - all with unbelievable value for money!
• Screws onto standard 5/8" x 24 threaded barrels (with 6.5 Creedmoor bore)
• Muzzle brake has three chambers with 9 ports, plus a concave muzzle, that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for extremely fast follow-up shots
• There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
• CNC machined 4140 steel construction with smooth black Nitrate coating
• Crush washer included
• 100% Canadian made
• Overall Length: 57mm (2.25")
• Width: 0.83"
• Weight: 74g (2.6 oz.) - Muzzle brake with crush washer
Model: Matador Arms MACTH65 (MAC645)