Please note: This is not designed for AR-15 rifles, this is a folding stock adapter designed for firearms that use AR-15 buffer tubes but don’t have a buffer and recoil spring mechanism inside it like Matador's own Sabertooth chassis for the SKS, bolt action rifle replacement chassis, shotguns, Scorpions, Vectors, pistol calibre carbines, etc.Once installed, in order to fold your stock, you need to push the side button of the adapter. The Sidewinder will lock when folded, retaining the stock in the folded position. To unfold the stock, you need to push the hinge pin head and simultaneously unfold the stock - again it locks tight.
- Open the adapter and slightly loosen the two screws on the inside with one full turn on each screw, using the supplied hex key.
- Thread the male end into your rifle (into the female thread).
- Position the Sidewinder to fold left or right, as you prefer.
- Tighten the two screws to prevent the adapter from turning.
- Screw your buffer tube (not included) into the adapter.
Model: Matador Arms MACSWAR (MAC744)