Supply for the 100% Canadian Sabertooth MK II SKS aluminum stock from Matador Arms has been tight since they were introduced in March... and it's about to get tighter... we're out of Black and low on FDE and Woodland Digital. We will get more the last week of February - just wanted to give you a heads up.
The SABERTOOTH MK-II features solid aircraft-grade aluminum construction (it is literally carved from a solid block of aluminum!), precision machined for a drop-in fit to nearly all variations of the time-tested SKS.
The unique, high quality and versatile platform/chassis allows users to adapt their rifle to any configuration, based on the AR-15 platform: standard AR-15 pistol grips and buttstocks can be added, and the stock has unlimited mounting options of accessories on a rigid aluminum quad rail hand-guard - including reflex dot sights!
• New: The SABERTOOTH MK-II is compatible with the original fixed internal magazine, duckbill style mags and with SKS-D and M models.
• New: The removable dustcover block enables easy cleaning and service, and seamlessly blends with the chassis when installed.
• The SABERTOOTH MK-II is recessed at the rear of the receiver to allow the optional addition of a top rail over the receiver - https://colonelmustard.ca/products/sks-optics-rail-full-length-weaver-receiver-mount
• New: The styling has been improved with lines now 'flowing' through the stock.
• Weight: 2.09 lbs (947g) - the Mk I was a little heavier at 2.2 lbs
• Length: 19.7" (50cm) - the Mk I was a fraction longer at 19.9"
• Picatinny rail lengths:
Top - 5.5" (12 slots)
Bottom - 6.3" (15 slots)
Sides - 8.1" (17 slots)
Model: Matador Arms Corp MACSKSSTWDC2 (MAC607)
Last pic is of customer build - thanks Phil from Quebec!
This new pistol grip is the perfect accompaniment to the Sabertooth stock in Woodland Digital Camo: Enforcer Grip