Update as of 8 November 2018: We've had a flurry of orders in the last few days and we are now out of Blacks (if you placed an order which hasn't shipped yet, don't worry you are good). The only colour we have left in stock is the cerakoted FDE (which is stunning). It looks like it may be a while before we can get hold of more stocks in any colour...
The SABERTOOTH MK-II features solid aircraft-grade aluminum construction (it is literally carved from a solid block of aluminum!), precision machined for a drop-in fit to nearly all variations of the time-tested SKS.
The unique, high quality and versatile platform/chassis allows users to adapt their rifle to any configuration, based on the AR-15 platform: standard AR-15 pistol grips and buttstocks can be added, and the stock has unlimited mounting options of accessories on a rigid aluminum quad rail hand-guard - including reflex dot sights!
• New: The SABERTOOTH MK-II is compatible with the original fixed internal magazine, duckbill style mags and with SKS-D and M models.
• New: The removable dustcover block enables easy cleaning and service, and seamlessly blends with the chassis when installed.
• The SABERTOOTH MK-II is recessed at the rear of the receiver to allow the optional addition of a top rail over the receiver - https://colonelmustard.ca/products/sks-optics-rail-full-length-weaver-receiver-mount
• New: The styling has been improved with lines now 'flowing' through the stock.
• Weight: 2.09 lbs (947g) - the Mk I was a little heavier at 2.2 lbs
• Length: 19.7" (50cm) - the Mk I was a fraction longer at 19.9"
• Picatinny rail lengths:
Top - 5.5" (12 slots)
Bottom - 6.3" (15 slots)
Sides - 8.1" (17 slots)
Model: Matador Arms Corp MACSKSSTFDE2 (MAC553)
This new pistol grip is an exact colour match to the Sabertooth stock in Flat Dark Earth: Enforcer Grip
Thanks for sharing your build Tom - last pic.