A technically advanced sleeping pad for those who want to travel fast and light but love their comfort, the Inertia XL is the lightest, most compact oversized pad available. Packed with comfort features – a built in pillow, a wider sleeping platform, customizable pressure and support – it still weighs in at only 17.2 ounces (488g) and packs down to pop can size. Deep welds increase the thermal efficiency and patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology positions the chambers to maximize your sleeping bag’s performance while minimizing pad weight.
Ideal for side sleepers and above average-sized people.
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 4-7 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI - the valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort
- The Right Size: At 6' 5" long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag Ergonomic Head Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad’s design
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 75D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed (this is the same, tougher specification as the Recon version - sturdier than the regular versions)
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 17.2 oz. and packs to 3.5" x 6"
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top and bottom of the pad, the 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability
|Weight||17.2 oz / 488 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 21.5" x 1.75" / 183 cm x 54.6 cm x 4.4 cm|
|Pack Size||3.5" x 6" / 8.9 cm x 15.2 cm|
King’s Desert Shadow Camo features total transition from light to dark along with realistic detail in colour and shadows to provide ultimate depth and clarity to blend in with the open and arid surroundings. Our flagship pattern revolutionized the camouflage industry and changed the way people thought about colors, depth and design.
Model: Klymit 06XLKd01D