Finally... affordable body armour in Canada!
A full range of Ballistic Panels and Ceramic and/or PE Plates from VISM...
Ceramic and PE (hard) plate features and specs (B4C1012):
• Level IV Ceramic/PE Composite Plate
• Ballistic plate is constructed of a Ceramic/UHMWPE composite resulting in lighter plate
• Material structure allows for a greater crack resistance over other ceramic plate designs
• Rated at level IV - capable of stopping .30 caliber AP and M2 rounds with a bullet weight of 166 grains
• Curved design fits the user with greater comfort , and the cut upper corners allow for better mobility
• Available in 10" x 12" size
• Weight: 5.5 lbs.
• Hard Plates Rated at level III Plus - capable of stopping 7.62x51mm, 7.62x39mm, and 5.56x45mm rounds
• Shooter's Cut are curved plates designed to fit the user with greater comfort while the cut upper corners allow for better mobility
• Available in 10"x12" and 11"x14" sizes and in Shooter's Cut or Flat Rectangle plates
Soft Panels features and specs (BSF810, BSC1012, BSF1012, BSC1114, BSF1114):
• Rated at level IIIA - capable of stopping 9mm and .44 Mag rounds up to 1,400 FPS
• Available in 6"x8" rectangle, 6"x11"rectangle; 8"x10", 10"x12" and 11"x14" sizes in Shooter's Cut or Rectangular panels
• Flexible design allows the panel to conform to various shapes – ideal for use in plate carriers, backpacks, laptop cases and luggage